You're My World - Hillsong

Saturday, January 3, 2009 ·

You Are My World is the tenth album in the live praise and worship series of Christian Contemporary music by Hillsong Church.

You Are My World was recorded live at the Sydney Entertainment Centre by Darlene Zschech and the Hillsong team, with over 300 singers and musicians. This was the first live praise and worship album Hillsong Church recorded in the Sydney Entertainment Centre. Over 9,000 people from the newly merged Hillsong Church congregation in both the Hills and City came together to record the album. Released in 2001.

Your Life is Beautiful
God is Great
All of My Day
Emmanuel
You Stand Alone
Irresistible

You are My World


Special Music Gift

Show my IP address location HTML code Christian
free counters

ShoutMix chat widget